Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Gotsta Roll!

Hi!

Today, I think, is my last day at Anacostia Interim Library. I am moving over to the Arts/Music Division at the Martin Luther King Library at 9th and G St. NW next Monday. I am very excited about the move because I love music and am an artist-hence the "Pittore", but I will miss my friends here at ANA.

I am hopefully going to start a blog for the division to promote their collections (which is exciting because it has a lot of out of print art books!), programming, events, and exhibitions that I will be undertaking. They already have some content on their DCPL Division site.

It has been a real pleasure and learning experience to be with you. I am not going to disappear completely. I have a studio down at 13th & Good Hope Rd. SE, so you might see me hanging around Younis Deli.

No comments: